Thursday, December 08, 2005

"i'll shoot you with my fingers like Dean Martin"

here are some words for thusrday...

sometimes its really hard to put simple words into sentences.
you make me count the pills i have to take for breakfast.
2 reds vs 4 blues
i'll have my tea cold like you sipping fuel followed by a matchbox
make me a martini and i'll tell secrets as smooth as a silver lining.
this is my game and your mind is reading.
i am a sad face
you are a vagrant fragrant.
i can smell you from two rooms away.
my strength vs you loneliness.
i dont want to be like frank sinatra.
50 and the spotlight on you.
curtains call
the crowd with hats and gloves
cigarettes and skinny ties
cheering and whistling.
your blue eyes looked down at your shiny shoes.
you looked back
nobody
you mumbled under your breath.
"i miss my guys, i miss my guys".
you cleared your throat
and took over new york.

this is your silver lining.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home