Wednesday, December 21, 2005

NEW BAND ALERT > MISTER INDIE-GO AND THE RIOT BOYS


and you will know us by the shade of our colours

this picture was taken outside HOME CLUB 17th december

thank you mister indie-go for the pic, hahahahahaha,

we are a ska/beertunes/new kids on the block type of band.

go figure, thanks kakak anne, i think you took the picture

sorry, my memory was on loan to the bartenders that night,

SPOT AND IDENTIFY EVERY MISTER COLOUR CORRECTLY IN THE PIC

AND WIN A TRIP TO WATCH FRANZ FERDINAND/PLACEBO

IN THAILAND 2006 YO PEEPS!

hahahaha, good luck, and yes, mister indie-go and the riot boys are all colours


p.s. i lost my damn mobile surfing, will the dude who is making overseas calls
on it to canada please return it to me, my precious personal love poems from
bjork are in my saved messages, please lah, be nice I NEED MY PHONE!


the pink suits always make people turn their heads.
peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home