Wednesday, February 15, 2006

GreyCoatedChocolateSessions 03

It was considered a bloody valentine's day, accompanied with cold and quiet hallways, the usual small talks, and one crucial decision that was to make my day a little more interesting and yet depressing. Thankfully Mister Babyblew would appear now and then to help me out with the going-ons and matters that could take my mind of some things not worth mentioning. In darkness, the cold cold air-conditioning only made the night silence more bearable with its droning that would lull me to sleep, always keeping in mind that the very day which I lost 2 litres of blood, I lost something more than just the flesh but also the mind and memories of 5 years....maybe 6. I lost myself between decisions that I had to make, the future and the past that eventually caught up and made Tueday morning so different from the rest of the days....post-valentine's day depression? Or just lack of loads of blood flowing to my head? Whatever the case, life still goes on, and sleep is still sweet comfort for my restless soul awaits.

p.s. For tracklistings, pls email me at sweetmusic.fm@gmail.com

Download this MP3 File here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home