Sunday, March 12, 2006

Do You Like My Tight Sweater III

There is no Grey's this week :(



"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."



MP3 File


Psapp - Cosy In The Rocket
Maria Taylor - Song Beneath The Song
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through Today
The Ditty Bops - There's A Girl
Stars - Elevator Love Letter
Get Set Go - Wait
Wilco - Hummingbird
Rilo Kiley - Portion For Foxes
Tegan & Sara - Where Does The Good Go
The Eames Era - Could Be Anything
Belle & Sebastian - We Are Sleepyheads



Miss Turquoise.

2 Comments:

Blogger misterBlack said...

nicceeee.... :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Turquoise said...

thank you thank you. so encouraging!! hahahhahaha

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home