Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i live by the ocean in kerouac's mind

jukebox : anchor song by bjork

i live by the ocean
in kerouac's mind
i dive into him
down to the bottom

underneath the covers
and drown my sparkle

onto the asphalt starry road
amoy is calling
loyang is calling
maktub is calling
his name my name
the grasshopper
the sun the sea

ephedrine blue caps
morrissey the man of the moment
dear god please help me
sacrilegous organs
sexed up loved up
spiritualized
he speaks to me about
what he's missing from his life


i don't need anything
but i want everything

i love music and music loves me
mr vermillion is in love with the grasshopper
that egged up her kerouac music mayhem

please listen to your heart, folks

dance.dream.inspire.
pease.love.empathy.

love and other indoor sports,
MR VERMILLION BLOODletting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home