Thursday, November 09, 2006

greygrayday #1

Jeez louise! My car no driver! As it always was, and will be, that's me in the backseat, not wanting to take charge, less hullabaloo and hassle-free, so sue me. Don't forget to wrap your love around me, but if it's impure, I'll be diseased. Then you can sound the alarm and let them ring the bells, call in the navy and ship me out. So easy it seems, so far we are like a low resolution picture with pixels apart. A friend of my mind called gettysburg once said,"With a 2nd foot stomp, you can make goddamn mighty tunes, but without the pieces of the people we love, you can't even start to sing your life."


1. jeez louise - grandaddy
2. car no driver - dirty on purpose
3. wrap your love around me - the village green
4. let them ring the bells - the little ones
5. so far we are - *french kicks
6. gettysburg - ratatat
7. 2nd foot stomp - clinic
8. goddamn mighty tunes - couple
9. pieces of the people we love - the rapture
10. sing your life - morrissey


MP3 File

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home