Sunday, March 15, 2009

I want to eat the song but i can't

how could this song have existed before me
and felt and thought and dreamt
the same fancies, fears and feats
as the ones close to me
as the ones that share my space and time and heart
the ones who know exactly what i mean when i say i love you
or as my soulmate
my sweetheart my wife
the silver lining in a cloud of grey and ending youth
the pouring cascade of rare rain
on earth parched dry, cracked
and inedible
inedible
like the manna of music
of strums and strings
kicks clacks and soft thuds
of chords and verses and words
of a feeling having been felt before
long long before you even first felt it
touched before
understood before
wilted before
in the extreme glare of timelessness



mister pink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home