Saturday, November 19, 2005

maybe why i think when the music hits you, you feel no pain

and then sometimes it takes me
to places other see without seeing
i myself then sense without sensing
that silent cry
the very loud sayings
of the hendrixes
and the lennons
and my friends who amaze me just as much
with the special touch
when their minds make love to mine
reaching out,
like the hendrixes
and the lennons
ina blurred vacation of dreams,
of travelling through memories
and reliving them for now, after now,
and after that after now, after now,
it makes me smile in mind,
ecstacy of realizing, of learning, of teasing what you fear,
of grasping what you don't have, and making it
yours only, your own thing, all in
your beautiful, warped, awakened,
sweet, silent, private, special
mind


mister pink can't sleep too much listening corrodes potential athlete training

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home