Friday, April 28, 2006

GreyCoatedChocolateSessions 07







hand to phone - adult
the 15th(tommie sunshine mix) - fischerspooner
careful - hotchip
maps - yeah yeah yeahs
mikado(spydeberg demo) - jaga jazzist
this modern love(dave pianka's making

time remix) - bloc party
without you i'm nothing(feat. david bowie)

(unkle remix) - placebo
drugs or me(styrofoam remix) - jimmy eat world
destroy everything - ladytron
crystal - new order
not even jail(daniel kessler remix) - interpol
blue orchid - the white stripes
stroke of genius - the local division
white unicorn - wolfmother




Download
MP3 File
here.

Here I am again, shuffling between dark thoughts

and optimistic views, some time ago this time of the

year I was in that very same spot. I have return to

lay claim on that very same spot, a spot lost but found,

and soon lost again as time fleets by. As we swiftly move

on and forget the past, only to be awaken to questions

and answers that clobber me when I wake up on some

mornings. Where had I done wrong? Should I decide on

this or that? Has my plane left? And every time I answered


them, they would still come around, with ropes and nails, to

pin me up this humongous, red cross, so that I could see the

world side ways again, never upside down nor right side up.

And the only thing that waits for no man can save me,

it's never too long when it comes along, picks me up, red cross,

ropes and all, tearing it apart. So that I could feel lost again,

one more time, there is always time, time for pain and happiness,

to grief and to rejoice, but what if my vision had already been

thwarted by the time spent on the humongous, red cross?

Well, maybe I can ask my shrink, or maybe I'm just over-sensitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home