Friday, March 17, 2006

mister maroon's essentials vol.1



i feel rejuvenated after attending two fantastic gigs yesterday.
kings of convenience was the best gig i've ever attended so far.
i can't really say how wonderful they are and they sounded so much better live.
and i can still feel the music tingling in my veins.
the quantum lounge set at home club is fantastic as usual, playing their signature selections and genre.
and now i present to you my essential selections. :)
it's something i haven't done in a while, choosing and selecting music that moves me. that i love, that is in constant rotation in my ipod.

so enjoy my first mix of essentials.

xoxo
mister maroon

tracklist
1. umi says by mos def
2. i can't go for that by hall and oates
3. nothing but your love by toshi kobuta
4. get to know you by maxwell
5. dream machine by mark farina feat. sean hayes
6. teardrops by lovestation
7. my precious with ladybird by llorca
8. lady brown by nujabes

download the mix here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home