Tuesday, March 21, 2006



late nights.
cigarettes.
double malt whiskey.
and songs like these are perfect companions for the lonely soul.

i spend a lot of nights in the darkness listening to these songs and try to imagine myself in a jazz bar somewhere far away wearing a suit, cigarette in my hands and watch the world before me.

so here i am, bearing my soul to you... sharing the songs that reach deep into my heart, and wishing that i can tell you how i feel.

xoxo
mister maroon

Track list
1. cry me a river by julie london
2. don’t explain by herbie hancock feat. damien rice and lisa hannigan
3. but not for me by ella fitzgerald
4. these foolish things (reminds me of you) by etta james
5. misty by billie holiday
6. for all we know by silje nergaard
7. dream a little dream of me by diana krall

download mix here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home